|No more availability
For those who want more adventure in their activities, Bucksmore has a special two week adventure program. Horseback riding, sailing, mountain biking, wall climbing, kayaking, raft building, orienteering and survival night are just some of the exciting things you will encounter. It is an action packed, challenging and very rewarding program.
The Bucksmore Summer English Language programme in the morning and evenings, but with more afternoon action and adventure!
The program includes :
- 20 English lessons each lasting 60 minutes per week
- Housing on campus in a single room and full room and board
- Cultural and athletic activities + 2 day and 2 half-day excursions per week (entry fees included)
- Qualified instructors for all of the adventure activities
- Written and oral language test given upon arrival to access level
- Access to campus equipment
- Course material and certificate
- Certificate of completion of language course recognized by Trinity College of London (2 week course minimum)
- Weekly laundry service
- Transportation to and from the airport depending on certain conditions
Transportation to and from the airport are included in the price if you arrive and depart on a Tuesday at Gatwick or Heathrow Airport between 8am and 10pm (Stansted not included)
Transportation is required for minors
Information for parents:
The children are supervised 24 hours a day. There is always a qualified adult with them during classes, activities, meals and in the dorms at night. There is a 1:7 supervisor to student ratio.
There is never a moment when the kids can go out unaccompanied.