|No more availability
Bucksmore Coding is a two-week course in computer coding.
Students make use of the Raspberry Pi, a credit-card sized computer to teach them the basics of coding . Students will also make their own computer game and work on a larger group project whilst improving their English language skills.
• 15 hours of English tuition per week
• 7.5 hours of programming classes per week
• Every student is given a Raspberry Pi to take home
• Aimed at beginner level coding
• Maximum class size of 11 students for all English classes
• Fully-equipped modern computer lab
• 2 full-day excursions and 1 half-day excursion per week
• Full afternoon and evening activity programme on non-excursion days.
- Staff on site 24/7
- High staff to student ratios 1:7
- Security entry codes for male/female living accommodations
- Travel Documents and money kept and secured places
- Damage and Key deposit: 20GBP.
Students will be reimbursed once their key has been handed in to the center manager and there has been no damage to their room or college facilities.
- Well balanced nutritious meals
- Full schedule of activities so that students never get bored
- Mixed nationality seating plans at all meal times.
From wake up until bed time, our staff monitor our students' progress, integration with their fellow students and well-being, making sure they are settled in, making new friends, and speaking English.