This is our classic summer course. 30 years of experience has gone into the making of this very popular summer course combining English language lessons, excursions and activities in an English speaking multi-national environment (no one nationality imakes up more than 15% of the school).
The program includes :
- 25 full hours of English lessons per week
- 1 full day excursion outside of of London per week ( Ex. Oxford, Thorpe Park, Cambridge, Brighton..)
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Entrances to attractions on excursions ( Examples: West End Musical, Buckingham Palace, London Dungeon, Oxford Street & Soho, etc.)
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Personal Meet and Greet service from Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Arrivals and departures are on Tuesdays.
Free airport transportation for arrivals on a designated tuesday between 8:00am and 8:00pm
On departure day a Bucksmore representative will take the students to the airport check in desk at the airport and ensure they are checked in.
- Staff on site 24/7
- High staff to student ratios 1:7 (Bucky Kids 1:5)
- Security entry codes for male/female living accommodations
- Travel Documents and money kept and secured places
- damage and Key deposit : 20GBP.
Students will be reimbursed once their key has been handed in to the center manager and there has been no damage to their room or college facilities.
- Well balanced nutritious meals
- Full schedule of activities so that students never get bored
- Mixed nationality seating plans at all meal times.
From wake up until bed time, our staff monitor our students' progress, integration with their fellow students and well-being, making sure they are settled in, making new friends, and speaking English.
There is a staff student ration of 1:7 at each Bucksmore Centre and a strong management team to look after all aspects of the program.