|No more availability
Develop the qualities of a 21st century leader
• Develop confidence through active language projects on leadership themes.
• Share ideas, develop teamwork skills and build language fluency in public speaking.
• Learn from Guest Speakers who display the qualities of a 21st century leader.
• Connect Oxford and the UK with the classroom through engaging Study Visits and excursions.
The price includes:
- 18 lessons of language study per week
- Transportation to and from the airport
(if flight arrives between 09:00 and 18:30 on Sunday and departs between 10:00 and 18:00 from London Heathrow airport on Saturday)
- All meals, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
the younger children sleep in rooms with 2, 3, or 4 beds per room. Most rooms have sinks with bathrooms and toilets nearby.
- Course Journal - students keep a record of their work and experiences
- Specially designed class activities including team games, using puppets, story-telling, songs etc.
- Exciting program of after-class activities
- 3 supervised trips per week e.g. London, Laser Quest, Chessington World of Adventures, museums, 10 pin bowling etc.
- Course diary, placement test, student file, academic report and attendance certificate
There is a 1:8 ratio of staff to students. The Course Director is joined by an Activities Director, Director of Studies and a Welfare Officer. In addition there will be up to eight qualified and experienced teachers and an Activities Team of between six to eight enthusiastic and qualified staff members.
Boys and girls are accommodated in livng environments separately . Each house is supervised by our 'live-in' staff. The younger children sleep in small dormitories with 4 or 6 beds. Most rooms have hand basins with bathrooms and toilets nearby. Sharing rooms with children from other countries is great fun and helps with English as they make new friends.
Pocket money :
We think £50 per week is plenty! You will also need £20 extra for your damage deposit.