The youth hostel is situated in the old town and offers an excellent starting point to discover the Renaissance town. The old town centre with shops and restaurants is only 5 minutes away from the hostel and makes it easy to go for a stroll and discover incredible aspects of the city. The youth hostel itself has a warm and welcoming reception and communication area with coffee bar, Internet-terminal, WiFi, board games, table tennis, billiard etc.
Public payphone are on campus and laundry facilities within walking distance of the youth hostel. Safe storage for valuables is available in the centre reception.
Accommodation and Meals
• Students will be accommodated in 4-bedded rooms in youth hostel with german and international students from all over the world
• Full board:breakfast, warm lunch (or packed lunch) and dinner are provided in the youth hostel; beginning with dinner at the day of arrival, ending with packed lunch at the day of departure
• For arrival accommodation will be available Sundays between 2.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.; Departure will be Sundays after breakfast between 8.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
In case of early / late arrival or departure we have to charge a supplement of € 15.
Weekly organized and supervised by our local team.
• Daily afternoon activities: e.g. welcome meeting, town rallye, sports – football, volleyball, basketball, swimming, bowling
• Daily evening activities: e.g. BBQ, quiz, movie and games
nights, farewell party
• Workshops (according to students interests'): e.g. theatre, dance, arts & crafts
• 1 full-day excursion (Neuschwanstein Castle, Munich etc.)
• Chill out on Sundays
• Staff to student ratio of 1:10 or less
• 24 hours supervision guaranteed
Included in prices
• Residence accommodation in 4-bedded rooms
• Full board: breakfast, warm lunch (or packed lunch), dinner in youth hostel
• General German, English or French Course and teaching material
• Daily activities (afternoon and evenings) as described
• Full-day excursion (Frankfurt, Koblenz, etc.)
• Entrance fees and public transport tickets during excursions and activity programme offered by ASTUR
• 24h supervised programme seven days a week by our team
• Personal liability and accident insurance
Not included in price:
All activities which are not included in the programme
• Pocket money, Laundry, Internet / WiFi
• Meet & Greet at Munich airport, railway station or central bus station and transfer to youth hostel
• Health insurance is to be taken out before the beginning of the stay ; it is compulsory for Non-EU participants
• UM-Service (unaccompanied minors):
Service must be booked on purchase of airline ticket. The local organiser will charge an extra fee as well (see options).
• Security Deposit
It will be returned on departure if no damages have been caused
Multi activity Summer program for Teenagers - Summer School Astur - Baviera Augsburg International Summer Camp 20 lessons per week (15:00 hours)
The lessons take place in very friendly and modern equipped classrooms in the youth hostel or nearby. All of our teachers are native speakers qualified to teach German, English or French as a foreign language
• 20 lessons per week (4 lessons per day à 45 minutes) General German, English or French by qualified teachers
• Lessons take place mornings, from Monday to Friday, except on bank holidays
• Maximum of 15 students in each class (average: 12)
• Grading test on the first day to determine the correct level
• Certificate at the end of stay
The next season rates would be effective from the 1st of October