This intensive programme is recommended for motivated students.
This is a rigorous and complete academic program consisting of grammar, comprehension, and expression, vocabulary building and fluency development.
All teachers are native speakers. They are enthusiastic, experienced teachers chosen especially for their ability to work with younger students.
All classes are taught in well-equipped, modern, and comfortable classrooms.
CISL guarantees a MAXIMUM of 10 students per class. This ensures the maximum attention to each student's needs.
Berkeley Summer University Campus Program - Summer school CISL University of San Francisco Berkeley Summer Junior Program at UC Berkeley 20 lessons per week (16:40 hours)
No more availability
The program includes:
- 17 English lessons + 3 cultural workshop per week
- Afternoon English workshops are included to encourage fluency and spontaneous use of the language, guided debate practice, exchange of ideas and experiences, active listening practice.
- Living accommodations in a double room
- Includes 21 meals per week
- Social activities from Monday- Saturday: cultural, athletic, excursions, and parties
- Course material
Students are supervised by staff 24 hours a day on the campus
A member of the CISL staff is incharge of watching each residence. Each activity is supervised by a staff member. Students are not authorized to leave campus by themselves and they must respect the rules of the program. If these rules are not respected, students may be sent home.
Not included :
- personal expenses
- medical insurance
Information for parents:
- It is recommended to give about 100 USD of spending money (not including the price of food) each week to students.
- It is important to have signed a parental permission slip, authorizing students to take visits without supervision.
- Students must have medical insurance. Proof of insuranceis required pror to arrival.
The next season rates would be effective from the 1st of October