- Minimum age : 8 and 5 for certain programs
This program is designed for those who wish to combine language lessons and sight seeing. Particularly suitable for students wishing to settle all expenses in advance.
You live, eat and take part in the social life of the teacher's family. Learn thoughout the day and receive formal one-to-one lessons. Your course is designed especially for your needs, not for a large group.
This program includes:
- 10 hours of language tutoring per week
- Activities with the teacher or an adult member of the family,
- Full room and board accommodations
- Entrance fees and transportation for the activities.
The activity program includes:
- 4 hours of shopping
- 1 trip to an amusement park
- Visit to the British Museum
- Visit to the Tower of London
- Visit to see the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace
Extra language lessons and activities are available (To find out additional fees, please contact us directly).
Please note we insist that ALL our teachers MUST have a university degree or a State Teaching Certificate. Expect to receive individual attention and experience total immersion into both language and culture.